UNTIL JANUARY 5, 2018 THERE IS A $25,000 ONE TO ONE MATCH OPPORTUNITY TO RAISE $50,000 FOR SCHOLARSHIPS FOR THE CHAPTER.
WHAT IS THE 1848 CLUB?
The 1848 Club was launched in 2017 to provide scholarships for brothers in need. All money raised will be awarded to Rho Phi chapter brothers in the form of academic scholarships.
Our goals include:
- Awarding nine $1000 scholarships each year to deserving brothers
- Have at least 50 members of the 1848 Club by our 50th Anniversary in 2019
- Begin the process of endowing permanent scholarships through the Phi Gamma Delta Educational Foundation
Members pledge to donate at least $18.48 per month (or $221.76 annually).
MEMBERS OF THE 1848 CLUB WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING:
- An 1848 Polo
- Recognition on the website
- Recognition in newsletters
- Thank you in Pig Dinner program
- No cost registration for Pig Dinner ($50 value)
- Other smaller benefits throughout the year
Current Members of the 1848 Club
Wes Bolsen (Rose 2000)
Doug Collier (Rose 1990)
Ed Fain (Rose 1976)
Andy Horton (Rose 1997)
Tanuj Khanna (Rose 2016)
Jeffrey Ludwig (Rose 2016)
Colton Motz (Rose 2016)
Randy Ridgway (Rose 1977)
Aaron Weishaar (Rose 1997)
Joseph Weist (Rose 1987)
Ben Wewe (Rose 2017)
Jake Whitacre (Rose 2017)
Join the Rho Phi 1848 Club
Pay by Check
If you would like to pay by check, you can mail a check for $221.76 made payable to:
Rho Phi House Corporation
PO Box 3047
Terre Haute, IN 47803
If you would like to make a one-time donation for the year you can use the option below to donate $221.76 for the year ($18.48 x 12 months).
If you would like to make a donation of an amount you choose, please use this button.
Donations are not tax deductible. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to make a tax-deductible donation to one of our scholarship funds.